Pregnancy and becoming a parent can be challenging but it doesn't have to be scary or overwhelming. Each person and family is unique and trying to make sense of advice and google searches can leave you feeling left with more questions than answers. Our new parent coaches were former doulas and can help you in your pregnancy or as a new parent navigate your questions and help build your confidence. They are a listening ear to help you trust your decisions, decrease your anxiety or worries and become the best version of yourself for you and your baby. Through 60-min sessions, they provide you with information and resources that will help you navigate the decisions that come along with becoming a parent, without judgment.
Each family is unique and the sessions are personally tailored to each family. Common topics include:
- Practical skills such as baby care, breastfeeding or infant feeding, baby-wearing, bathing baby, sleep, household organization, preparing for childbirth
- Suggestions on taking care of your physical health and emotional changes
- Setting up your pregnancy or postpartum support network
- Talking about your childbirth preferences
- Providing you with additional resources and other pieces of information to help you on your journey